Perfect Magnus gif for this Monday…
The Institute for Autolinguistic Asphyxiation, 2014 - Joe Roche
It still makes me want popcorn…
in which David Tennant demonstrates the proper way to read a book
where can I download a 6’2” and slightly tousled literature enthusiast
(It’s just my personal preference)
Today’s Classic: Girls with Books (part II)
1. William-Adolphe Bouguereau ‘The Story Book’ (1877)
2. Charles Amable Lenoir ‘To the Return of Times Lost’ (19th century)
3. Jean-Honoré Fragonard ‘Young Girl Reading’ (c. 1770)
4. Lord Frederick Leighton ‘The Maid with the Yellow Hair’ (c.1895)
5. Attilio Baccani ‘Lady reading a book’ (1876)
Music to our ears.
"Woman?” She chuckled. “Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man."
Are you book sniffer? ;)
Please practice responsible & consensual book sniffing.
What really happened…
Sunday dance break.
i think i saw a porno like this once
Read it over.
Let those words resonate in your mind.
|—||Nayyirah Waheed (via booksandahotbeverage)|